Planning your Bradford trip? Whether you’re looking for things to do in Bradford such as events and attractions, to make your Bradford visit run smoothly or are planning where to stay in Bradford, you’ll find everything you need for your Bradford holiday on Whats On In Bradford.com. Our What’s On Bradford guide has the latest events not to miss while you visit Bradford – there’s always something going on, so don’t miss out on the latest exhibitions, shows and more on your trip to Bradford by checking out our Bradford News and Events Calendar page.
See what's on in Bradford. The events calendar is always packed with arts festivals, live music, exhibitions, blockbuster theatre shows, sport and activities for family and kids.
WEST Yorkshire Police has spent more than £2 million over the past five years dealing with dangerous dogs. Bradford Telegraph and Argus | Bradford …
Aesthetic procedures should never be undertaken lightly, and research should always be undertaken to ensure the clinic carrying out the procedure is…
A BRADFORD property company has been fined £1,000 for leaving a large former Victorian boarding school it bought eight years ago in a dilapidated state. Bradford Telegraph and Argus | Bradford …
SIX men have been sentenced for their part in a weapon-fuelled street fight between two groups in Bradford which led to the death of one of their friends. Bradford Telegraph and Argus | Bradford …
Staff and residents from Brookfield Care Home and Staveley Birkleas Nursing Home which are both in Nab Wood Shipley, and Beanlands Nursing Home in Cross Hills, have enjoyed a special ‘Elf Day’, where its staff dressed up as elves and posed for ‘elfie selfies’ with residents, as part of a national fundraising campaign run by […]
The post ‘Elfie Selfies’ help raise funds for local dementia charity appeared first on Bradford Zone | NEWS. Bradford Zone | NEWS …
1 2 3 … 9 Next »
Bradford Telegraph and Argus | News
- Bradford hospitals' Christmas lights are switched onon 7th December 2022 at 5:00 am
BRADFORD Teaching Hospitals' Christmas lights have been switched on this week.
- Complaints about GPs and dentists soar by 25 per centon 7th December 2022 at 3:00 am
COMPLAINTS about GPs and dentists in Bradford and Craven have risen above levels seen before the coronavirus pandemic, new figures show.
- Kim Leadbeater joins bikers in Liversedge's first toy runon 7th December 2022 at 3:00 am
LOCAL MP Kim Leadbeater joined big-hearted bikers last weekend for the first-ever Liversedge Toy Run as a convoy of motorbikes, mopeds, trikes, tourers, cruisers, choppers, and sidecars dropped off Christmas gifts for children.
- Bradford's Masjid-ur-Raashideen gets 'Safer Centre' statuson 7th December 2022 at 3:00 am
A BRADFORD mosque is hoping to lead by example after it was accredited with ‘Safer Centre’ status.
- Bradford mosque wins Beacon Best Future Mosque Design Awardson 7th December 2022 at 3:00 am
A BRADFORD mosque has won a national award for the plans for its future building.
the guardian Bradford
- Footage of cars hitting pedestrians at Bradford zebra crossing ‘horrifies’ MPby Josh Halliday North of England correspondent on 18th November 2022 at 4:11 pm
Labour’s Imran Hussain says he has been pressing council and police to improve road safety An MP has said he is “absolutely horrified” to see footage of drivers ploughing into pedestrians at a zebra crossing where there have been a series of accidents in recent years. The Labour MP Imran Hussain said he was concerned about “accident blackspots” in his Bradford East constituency after clips of the collisions were shared by the television presenter Jeremy Vine. Continue reading...
- New rail minister raises hopes high-speed line may include Bradfordby Gwyn Topham Transport correspondent on 10th November 2022 at 3:44 pm
Huw Merriman says he is ‘working up options’ for city’s inclusion in Northern Powerhouse Rail Hopes that a planned northern high-speed railway line may include Bradford after all have been raised after the new rail minister said he was still “working on options” to link in the city. Huw Merriman said he was “committed to local consultation” and “passionate about delivering better services” to Bradford, whose removal from the future high-speed rail map last year provoked […]
- A Bunch of Amateurs review – joyous and heartbreaking celebration of film-making passionby Cath Clarke on 9th November 2022 at 11:00 am
Kim Hopkins’ thoughtful documentary about the Bradford Movie Makers club has some unexpectedly deep things to say about camaraderie, community and male friendship It’s not an insult: the Bradford Movie Makers proudly call themselves a bunch of amateurs. Since 1932, members have been making virtually zero-budget films with rickety production values and acting of a quality that often results in fond mickey-taking among themselves. With this warm and rather wonderful documentary Kim Hopkins […]
- Zayn Malik urges Rishi Sunak to give free school meals to all children in povertyby Jamie Grierson on 8th November 2022 at 6:00 am
Bradford-born singer who relied on free school lunches urges PM to extend provision to all families on universal credit Zayn Malik has called on Rishi Sunak to “give all children living in poverty” free school meals during the cost of living crisis. The former One Direction singer, 29, who relied on free school lunches as a child growing up in Bradford, recently became an ambassador for the Food Foundation and is backing its Feed the Future campaign. Continue reading...
- Woman labelled ‘Erin Brockovich of Bradford’ after tribunal winby Rachel Hall on 31st October 2022 at 5:34 pm
Donna Patterson awarded £60,000 after representing herself in discrimination case against Morrisons A woman who has been called the “Erin Brockovich of Bradford” for taking her employer to court without legal representation and winning has said she has been overwhelmed by the “unexpected” response. Donna Patterson, 38, was awarded £60,000 at a tribunal after arguing that the supermarket chain Morrisons had discriminated against her when she returned to work after maternity leave. […]
- Feed has no items.
Bradford wiltshire times
- Newly-weds play lead roles in Southwick village pantoon 6th December 2022 at 10:23 am
A pair of newly-weds are to play the lead roles in a village panto being put on by the Southwick Entertainers.
- Hero saves singed and smoking friend from flames of blazing narrowboaton 5th December 2022 at 3:01 pm
A canal boat hero saved his friend from his blazing narrowboat after it went up in flames in Bradford on Avon in the early hours of Sunday morning.
- Wiltshire fire service issue update after Bradford on Avon boat fireon 4th December 2022 at 2:16 pm
Dorset and Wiltshire Fire and Rescue Service (DWFRS) have issued an update after a canal boat caught fire in Bradford-on Avon.
- Kennet and Avon canal: Boat owner taken to hospital after blazeon 4th December 2022 at 11:33 am
A canal boat owner in Bradford-on-Avon has escaped with minor injuries after their boat caught fire.
- Bradford on Avon seeks assurances on £33,000 traffic modelling spendon 4th December 2022 at 5:01 am
BRADFORD on Avon councillors are seeking assurances from Wiltshire Council that a £33,000 contribution to a modelling solution to the town’s traffic problems won’t be wasted.