Planning your Bradford trip? Whether you’re looking for things to do in Bradford such as events and attractions, to make your Bradford visit run smoothly or are planning where to stay in Bradford, you’ll find everything you need for your Bradford holiday on Whats On In Bradford.com. Our What’s On Bradford guide has the latest events not to miss while you visit Bradford – there’s always something going on, so don’t miss out on the latest exhibitions, shows and more on your trip to Bradford by checking out our Bradford News and Events Calendar page.
See what's on in Bradford. The events calendar is always packed with arts festivals, live music, exhibitions, blockbuster theatre shows, sport and activities for family and kids.
A quirky, offbeat little fair in the heart of Saltaire. A quirky, offbeat little record fair held in the Caroline Street Social…
Details Africa State of Mind presents the work of a new generation of photographers from across the African continent. Curated by the…
Details Haworth’s Annual 1940s nostalgic 2 day event, come along and soak up the brilliant atmosphere, enter into the spirit of the…
Details David (2017) by Catherine Opie, photographic print, edition of 5, lent from private collection. Catherine Opie is considered one of…
We’re unlocking the gates to the brewery and inviting you, our beer fans, to discover the wonderful world of hand-crafted beers! Guided…
« Previous 1 … 3 4 5 6 Next »
Bradford Telegraph and Argus | News
- Police appeal to identify men after Huddersfield burglaryon 5th March 2021 at 7:43 pm
POLICE have released images of two men they wish to speak to in relation to a burglary in Huddersfield.
- Be Moor Aware campaign launched by West Yorkshire Fire & Rescueon 5th March 2021 at 6:05 pm
PEOPLE have been reminded about the dangers of moorland fires including barbecues.
- David Hockney inspires Bradford Council's new recycling truckson 5th March 2021 at 5:40 pm
BRADFORD Council’s new recycling trucks inspired by one of the city’s most famous sons have taken to the roads.
- Pervert hid mobile phone to film women using the toileton 5th March 2021 at 5:12 pm
A PERVERT who positioned his phone in a ladies toilet to spy on women using the lavatory was labelled disgusting by his “violated” victims, Bradford Crown Court heard today.
- Beattie Communications set for buyout after chairman resignson 5th March 2021 at 5:10 pm
THE chief executive of a PR firm whose chairman resigned over a "tone deaf" social media post is to lead a management buyout of the agency.
the guardian Bradford
- International climate scientists join call to halt Leeds Bradford airport expansionby Matthew Taylor on 4th March 2021 at 1:47 pm
Academics write to Robert Jenrick predicting dire consequences for climate crisis if plans go ahead Leading international climate scientists are among more than 200 academics who have written to the government calling on it to halt what they say would be an ecologically destructive expansion of Leeds Bradford airport. Almost 250 professors, academics and researchers from Leeds University, including two of the lead authors of the United Nations Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) […]
- Government under pressure to stop Leeds Bradford airport expansionby Matthew Taylor on 25th February 2021 at 3:00 pm
Critics say plan would wreck efforts to tackle climate crisis and undermine UK credibility ahead of Cop26 The government is under growing pressure to halt a proposed expansion of Leeds Bradford airport, which critics say would wreck efforts to tackle the ecological crisis and undermine the government’s credibility ahead of a key climate conference later this year. The expansion plans, which would support an increase in passengers from 4 to 7 million people a year by 2030, were given […]
- Why Leicester, Blackburn and Bradford have been hit hard by Covidby Ian Johnston on 17th February 2021 at 6:00 pm
Leaders blame social inequalities, mistrust, and failures of test-and-trace system England’s poorest areas hit by Covid ‘perfect storm’ – leaked report Coronavirus – latest updates See all our coronavirus coverage Leicester’s deputy mayor, Sarah Russell, sees a pattern in the latest data on the spread of coronavirus in the city. “We don’t get the peaks of other places but we take a longer time coming back down,” she says. In some parts of the country, it is a familiar […]
- Private hospital in Bradford placed in special measures over patient safetyby PA Media on 23rd December 2020 at 12:01 am
CQC suspended ‘good’ rating for Cygnet Woodside after inspection following allegations of abuse A hospital for men with learning disabilities has been placed in special measures after the Care Quality Commission (CQC) identified “serious risks to patient safety”. The CQC said it had also suspended its current rating of “good” for caring for Cygnet Woodside, Bradford, West Yorkshire, following an inspection in September. Continue reading...
- Family who fear daughter was killed sue Leeds NHS trust after body decomposesby Jamie Grierson Home affairs correspondent on 23rd November 2020 at 7:00 am
Exclusive: pathologist unable to rule out third-party involvement in Emily Whelan’s death because of condition of corpse The family of a woman who they suspect was killed is suing a health trust that allegedly stored her corpse incorrectly, allowing it to decompose to the point that experts were unable to rule out third-party involvement in her death, the Guardian can reveal. Emily Whelan, 25, was found unresponsive in her bedroom in Leeds on 7 November 2016 and was rushed by ambulance to […]
- Feed has no items.
Bradford wiltshire times
- Trowbridge charity in call for more referralson 5th March 2021 at 4:51 pm
TROWBRIDGE Town councillor Chris Hoar has made a plea for anyone who has children in need of school stationery, toiletries or clothing to get in touch with a local charity that can help.
- Wiltshire voices concerns that HGVs may avoid Bath CAZ by using county's roadson 5th March 2021 at 3:54 pm
WITH only a few days to go until the launch of Bath’s Clean Air Zone, Wiltshire Council has shared its profound concerns over the impact it will have in Wiltshire.
- Thriving housing market 'a beacon of hope' for other industries post-Covidon 5th March 2021 at 2:20 pm
THE growing housing market could act as a 'beacon of hope' for other industries over the next year as lockdown eases and more businesses reopen.
- Volunteers get set to test pupils going back to school on Mondayon 5th March 2021 at 12:14 pm
WILTSHIRE Council staff are volunteering in a number of secondary schools across the county from Monday providing support for pupils taking lateral flow tests as part of the back to school programme.
- Two men who attacked a man on his way to work in Trowbridge are being sought by policeon 5th March 2021 at 12:01 pm
TWO men who attacked a man walking to work are being sought by police.